Here is our wonderful blog. Please give me time to make it look interesting to read and look at. But I know that Jenny will be proud of me for doing this much. The address to our blog is still under construction it was the only one that would work. I did try other things but this was the only one that would pass to the next step in the creation of the blog. Anyhow, I will be working on it as much as possible. I'm already addicted to this thing!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so proud of you Emily!!! I can't wait to read updates and keep track of the three of you a little more. Every time we see Ruby she is bigger and bigger. Horray for blogs!
Emily, start updating this thing! We are anxious!
I love having bloggity friends! :)
How cool to stumble onto your blog, but how disappointing that there's only one post and it's old! I hope if you read this, you'll know that people out here would love to know what you are up to! I saw pictures of your little girl on Jenny's blog. She sure looks like her dad! Oh, by the way, this is Jason Jones' mom.
Post a Comment